- Phd: Kumaun University, India Cambridge
- CELTA: Caledonian College Oman
- Master Of Arts: Calicut University, India
- Bachelor Of Education: Mangalore University, India
- Communication Theories
- Business English
- English Language Teaching Methedologies
- Additional Language Learning
- Social Identity
- Medium Of Instruction
- Language Policy
- Harish, S. (2019). Social Strategy Use Among Omani Undergraduate Students. In Handbook of Research on Curriculum Reform Initiatives in English Education (pp. 216-233). IGI Global.
- Harish, S. (2015). Communication, Identity and Workplaces in English Language Teaching in the Tertiary System in Oman in Al-Mahrooqi, R & Denman, C (Eds.), Bridging the Gap between Education and Employment: English Language Instruction in EFL Contexts (Linguistic Insights). (229-247). Peter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Harish,S., Social strategy use and language learning contexts: A case study of Malayalee undergraduate students in India, System (2014), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.system.2014.01.002
- Harish, S. (2014). Right to Participate: Empowerment through Social Strategy Use. Paper presented at TESOL Convention 2014, Portland, Oregon, USA
- Harish, S. (2013). Expected Learning Outcomes, Social Strategy Use and Performance: A Poststructuralist Perspective. Paper presented at the 48th RELC International Seminar: Assessment in Language Education, Singapore.
- Harish, S. (2013). Reading writing connection strategies. Paper presented at theChanging times, emerging opportunities in ELT. Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.