- Phd In English Literature And Criticism (Straight Phd Program), United Arab Emirtates University, Al Ain, Uae (2017).
- Prof. Diploma In Teaching, United Arab Emirates Univerity, Al Ain, Uae (2010)
- Ba In English Literature, United Arab Emirates University, Al Ain, Uae (2009)
- English and American Literature
- Academic Writing and Research
- 19th Century American Literature; African American Slave Narratives; Writings by Enslaved African American Muslims
- Al-Badaai, M. (2015). Positioning the Testimony of Job Ben Solomon, An Enslaved African American Muslim. International Journal of Applied Linguistics and English Literature, 4(6), 204-211.