- PhD. in Science Education
- Master in Physics
- Bachelor in Physics
- Advanced Teaching Methods Of Science
- Educational Measurement And Evaluation
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Quality Assurance In Educational Institution
- Applying Neuroscience in teaching and learning.
- Nano - Science Issues.
- Mathematical models
- Elayyan, S. (2017). 8P's Model: A Theoretical Framework To Assess The Pre-service Teachers. Asian Academic research Journal of Social Science & Humanities. 2017, 4(4): 34- 45.
- Elayyan, S. (2016). Analytical Study of Physics Education Websites' Content. Universal Journal of Educational Research. 4(12), 2832 – 2839. DOI: 10.13189/ujer.2016.041217
- Elayyan, S. (2016). Toward A Mathematical Model of Teaching and Learning (M2TL). Conference Proceeding: New Perspectives in Science Education –5th Edition – Florence. ISSN: 2420-9732
- Elayyan, S. and Alarfaj, M. (2015). The Effectiveness of a Suggested Training Program to Develop the Awareness and Attitudes of Nano Science Issues for the Secondary Students in Al-Ahsa City. Arab Journal for Science Education. Issue (3), 2- 22.
- Elayyan, S. and Ashora, M. (2014). The effect of a Computerized Instructional Package to Achieve Physics' Concepts and Developing the Scientific Thinking skills for High School Students in Saudi Arabia. Arab Journal for Science Education. Issue (2), 2- 17.