- Doctor Of Philosophy In Mathematics Education At School Of Mathematics And Applied Statistics At University Of Wollongong (Uow), Australia, 2014.
- Master Of Mathematics Science, University Of Garyounis (Uog), Libya, 2005.
- Bachelor Of Mathematics Science, University Of Garyounis (Uog), Libya, 1998.
- Calculus - Differentiation Equation -Complex Variables- Foundation Of Mathematices - Education Technology.
- Mathematics Education &Technology, Learning Design And Professional Development.
- Bukhatwa, B, Porter, A & Nelson, M (2013), “Video resources for supporting learning in mathematics rich disciplines: A teaching perspective”, ANZIAM, (53),C606-C620, Presented at the EMAC 2011 The 10th Engineering Mathematics and Applications Conference, EMAC 2011, Conference at the University of Technology, Sydney, from 4th - 7th Dec 2011.
- Bukhatwa, B, Porter, A & Nelson, M (2010), “Emulating the best technology in teaching and learning mathematics: challenges facing Libyan higher education,” conference Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) in Education 26 & 27 Nov 2010 - Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia. Available in online proceedings at http://stem.ed.qut.edu.au/index.php/conference-proceedings.html#e
- Bukhatwa, B, Porter, A & Nelson, M (2011), “Experience with Change Evaluations suggests the need for better learning designs: one possibility for mathematics,” Global Learn Asia Pacific (Global Learn) 2011:1 Global Learn Asia Pacific 2011--Global Conference on Learning and Technology.
- Bukhatwa, B, Porter, A & Nelson, M (2011), "Exploring learning design in tertiary mathematics.” Presented at Volcanic Delta 2011, the Eighth Southern Hemisphere Conference on the Teaching and Learning of Undergraduate Mathematics and Statistics, to be held in Rotorua, NZ from 27th Nov to 2nd Dec 2011.