- Ph.D. in(Computer Science /Spatial Database Systems), Sudan University of Science and Technology
- MSc. (Computer Science – Data Engineering), University of Keele, England.
- Advanced Diploma (BSc [Honors]), Maths, Stats and Computing (with Distinction), Teesside Polytechnic, England
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP, SAP) Design & Implementation
- Distributed Database Design
- Discrete Mathematics
- Advanced Database Systems (data mining, Data Ware House & Spatial Databases)
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Database Systems (Network hierarchical & Relational Databases)
- Database programming (Oracle-Developer)
- Database design (Relational & object Oriented databases)
- Business Information Systems
- Building Application Using 4th Generation Languages (Oracle Database)
- Introduction to Computer Science and its Applications
- Operating systems
- Data Mining
- Algorithms & Data Structures System Analysis & design (Relational & object Oriented databases)
- Computer Skills, Cobol Language, Java Language
- Supervisor projects for students in the final year of BSc studies (computer science).
- Spatial Database
- Distributed Database
- artificial intelligent
- Integration of Well Logging and 3D/4D seismic Data to Map Water/Gas Saturation Fronts in Heterogeneous Carbonate Reservoirs.