The Faculty offers outstanding learning opportunities in student-centred programmes with cutting-edge curricula.
Students are provided with the knowledge, hands-on experience and competencies that lead to innovative and enterprising graduates. Strong links with industry offer real-life training and employment opportunities.
- Developer of Web, Multimedia, or Network systems
- Analyst / Designer of Web, Multimedia, or Network systems
- Web / Multimedia / Mobile Applications Specialist
- Database Administrator / Specialist
- Computing / ICT Lecturer
- Business Analyst / Specialist
- Project Manager
- IT security Specialist
- Network Administrator / Specialist
- IT Support
General Education Diploma with (D) as a minimum average. Students must pass the University foundation year successfully. The Preparation program includes English Language, Mathematics and Computer.
Find out from our students and lecturers what the Computing and Information Technology is all about.
Start with a program that suits your qualifications and/or experience, then progress to a level that achieves your goals.