- Ph.D In Finance, University Of Manchester, Uk.
- Msc. In Finance And Economics, University Of Manchester, Uk
- Bachelor In Economic And Planning, Tishreen University, Syria
- Financial Markets And Institutions,
- Financial Management,
- International Finance,
- Corporate Governance
- Iinitial Public Offerings (Ipos),
- Market Efficiency,
- Stock Prices And Volatility,
- Behaviour Of Exchange Rates,
- Corporate Social Responsibility (Csr).
- “Stock Market Reaction to the Announcement of Top Management Changes: Preliminary Findings from the Damascus Securities Exchange (DSE)” (2018) International Journal of Advanced Research Vol 6(4).
- “Does the Holiday Effect Differ from Religious to Non-Religious Holidays? Empirical Evidence from Egypt” (2016) with Suzan Al-Ali, The Economics and Finance Letters Vol 3(3).
- “Testing the PPP Using Unit Root Tests with Structural Breaks: Evidence from Politically Unstable Arab Countries” (2016) with Linda Ismaeil, International Journal of Business, Economics and Management, Vol, 3(12)
- Studying the Relationship between Stock Prices and Exchange Rates in a Sample of Arab Countries" (2014),with Linda Ismaeil , International Research Journal of Finance and Economics ,Vol, 126.
- The Great Recession, the US Fed, and the Lessons Learned" (2013), with Behrouz Tabrizi, International Journal of current Research, Vol, 5