SU Career Guidance Services advise students on the transition from study to first job and offer guidance on study choice and career questions in the Diploma, Bachelor and Master. You can find Career Guidance Services in Sohar University – LRC Building – (2) second Floor. Although each Career Center will be based on the needs of its students, these basic objectives should be followed:
- Provide accurate and relevant career materials.
- Assist the students in researching occupational ideas suited to their interests, values, and abilities.
- Offer career assessment through testing and interest inventories.
- Provide proper guidance and advice for students and graduates on available career options.
- Provide a range of opportunities for students and graduates including training and placements.