Master of Environmental Engineering
The admission requirements for the Master of Environmental Engineering program are as following:-
- The applicant must hold Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent from Sohar University or any other reputable university/college with:-
- GPA of at least 2.4 out of 4.00 for new graduates or
- GPA of at least 2.25 out of 4.00 for candidates having at least 2 years of professional experience.
- Satisfy the English proficiency requirements: an IELTS score of 6+, or TOEFL score of 500 or above in paper-based exam. (IELTS or TOEFL not more than 2 years old).
- If the first degree was delivered in English, the applicant will be exempted from IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
- Pass an interview with the relevant Committee.