- Master of Foundation & Educational Administration
- Master of Curriculum & Teaching methods (Arabic Language)
- Master of Curriculum & Teaching methods (General)
- Master of Curriculum & Teaching methods (Science)
The admission requirements for the Masters programs in the Faculty of Education & Arts are as following:-
- The applicant must hold Bachelor Degree with Good grade from Sohar University or another reputable university.
- The applicant who have less than Good grade can compete for a seat if he/she has higher education diploma with minimum of Good grade and has professional experience.
- The applicant with non-educational background can apply in conditions of passing remedial courses.
- Pass an interview with the relevant Committee.