Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The admission requirements for Master of Business Administration program are as following:-
- The applicants must hold a bachelor degree (or equivalent) from Sohar University or another reputable university with:
- GPA of at least 2.5 out of 4.00 for new graduates.
- GPA of at least 2.4 out of 4.00 for candidates with 2 to 4 years of relevant professional experience or
- 2.25 out of 4.00 for candidates having more than 4 years of professional experience
- A candidate with a non-business bachelor degree will be required to attend an interview with the relevant Admission Committee and may be required to take other courses in advance of entry
- Satisfy the English proficiency requirements: a first degree delivered in English; or, an IELTS score of 6+, or TOEFL score of 500 or above in paper-based exam. IELTS or TOEFL certificates must be valid (not more than 2 years old).
- If the first degree was delivered in English, the applicant will be exempted from IELTS or TOEFL certificates. However, candidate will be required to sit for and pass the MBA English Assessment Test.
- Pass an interview with the relevant Committee