- Sept 2008- Apr. 2014 Iceland University - Iceland Phd In Comparative Literature
- Sep2014- April. 2016 Iceland University - Iceland Master’s Degree In English Literature Apr 2005- May 2006 Edexcel-Uk Btec Professional Diploma In Executive Human Resources Management
- 1995 – 1996 Soas – London University - London - Uk Ma In Modern Arabic Literature 1991 - 1994 Yarmook University Jordan Ba In Arabic (Major)/ English (Minor)
- Language And Literature (Arabic/English)- Women Literature- Comparative Literature- Gender Studies-Colonial And Post-Colonial Literature .
- My Special Interest Is In The Growth of Arab Female Literature and its impact on Not Only The Arabic Literature, But Also Its Influence On The Global Literature. It Is My Belief That Through Literature, Humans Make Sense Of Their Place In The World.
- Pioneering Female Authors in Egypt and the Levant: An Introduction into the Origins of the Arabic the Novel
- Women at Turning Point (Arabic Edition)
- Women at Turning Point (English Edition)
- Death and Continuity: A comparative study of three modern Arabic novels by female authors
- -The Prophet and Herland: A Comparative Analysis https://www.amazon.com/Prophet-Herland-Comparative-Analysis/dp/9935925617/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1465717784&sr=1-1 http://contrapuntal.weebly.com