- PhD in Translation Studies (University of Durham, UK)
- MA in Linguistics and Translation Studies (University of Westminster, UK)
- Diploma in Interpreting/legal (College of North West London, UK)
- Diploma in Teaching Foreign Language for Adult (South Thames College, UK)
- Certificate in Translation and Technology: SDL Trados, memoQ, memsource, XTM & Transifex (University College London, UK)
- Translation Theories
- Legal Translation
- Business Translation
- Literary Translation
- Cognitive Linguistics
- Translation Studies
- Translation Annotation
- Cognitive Linguistics
- Visual Grammar
- Semantics for Translation Students: Arabic-English-Arabic. Oxford: Peter Lang (Series: Contemporary Studies in Descriptive Linguistics, Volume 40, 2016).
- The Routledge Course in Translation Annotation: Arabic-English-Arabic. London/New York: Routledge (2015).
- Contextualizing Translation Theories: Aspects of Arabic–English Interlingual Communication (co-author with Prof. Mohammed Farghal). Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing (2015)
- Culguage in/of Translation from Arabic (edited book). (co-editor with Prof. Said Faiq and Dr. Ovidi Carbonell). München: Lincom Europa Academic Publishers (2014).Dr. Ali Almanna
- “Extra-linguistic Constraints and Parameters: a Descriptive Perspective”, World Journal of English Language, Canada: Sciedu Press. Volume 3 (3), 2013.
- “A Style-based Approach to Translating Literary Texts between Arabic and English”, Cross-Cultural Journal, Seoul, Korea: Kyung Hee University Press. Volume 34 (2013).
- “A Comprehensive Approach to Translation Teaching”, STJ, (first-named author with H. Lazim). Volume 5, 2013.
- “Some Pragmatic Aspects of Arabic/English Translation of Literary Texts”, JJMLL,Vol. 6(2), pp. 93-114 (second-named author with Prof. M. Farghal), Jordan: Yarmouk University (2014).
- “Towards a Student-centred Approach to Translation Teaching”. Cross-cultural Studies, Volume 34. Seoul, Korea: Kyung Hee University Press, Vol. 36, pp. 241-270 (2014).
- “An Emic-etic Approach to Translating Cultural Expression between Arabic and English” (first-named author with Prof. M. Farghal), ASUJ, Applied Science University Journal, Vol. 17(1), pp. 51-160 (2015).
- “Style in Literary Translation: A Practical Perspective” (first-named author with Prof. M. Farghal), Journal of Arts and Social Sciences. Sultan Qaboos University (2016).
- “Translating News Items between Arabic and English: A Bourdieusian Sociological Perspective”. Turjuman: revue de traduction et d'interprétation = journal of translation studies, ISSN 1113-1292, Volume 24 (2), pp. 51-94 (2015)
- “Textualizing Propositions through the Nexus of Translation between Arabic and English”, Turjuman: revue de traduction et d'interprétation = journal of translation studies, ISSN 1113-1292, Volume 25 (1), pp. 9-32 (2016)