- PhD In Accountancy, QUT, Australia
- Erasmus Mundus Master EMIN; UPC (Spain), TUDelft (Holland), Paris-Sud 11 (France)
- MSc, KTH – Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- MBA and BBA; Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh
- Associate Fellow of The Higher Education Academy (AFHEA), UK
- Financial Accounting,
- Management Accounting,
- Business Communication,
- Statistics, and Research Methods
- Social and Environmental Accounting,
- Social Business,
- CSR, and Entrepreneurship
- Islam, M. T. (2015). Social Audit for Raising CSR Performance of Banking Corporations in Bangladesh. In M. M. Rahim & S. O. Idowu (Eds.), Social Audit Regulation (pp. 107-130). Switzerland: Springer International Publishing
- Rahim, M. M., Islam, M. T., & Kuruppu, S. (2016). Regulating Global Shipping Corporations’ Accountability for Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in the Seas. Marine Policy, 69, 159–170.
- Ahamed, K. F., & Islam, M. T. (2014). Factors Associated with Job Involvement: A Study of Commercial Bank People in Bangladesh. Journal of Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance, 10(3), 140–150.
- Islam, M. T. (2012). Ethics Pops up, Economy Constrains: Ethical Dilemma of Tobacco Retailers in Selling Cigarette to Minors. European Journal of Business and Management, 4(2), 1–10.
- Bose, T. K., Nahid, A. A., Islam, M. T., & Saha, R. K. (2010). SMS advertising and its Prospects in Bangladesh. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, 11(2), 97–108.