- LLB (Syria)
- LL.M In Private Law (Syria)
- LL.M In Commercial And Maritime Law(Uk)
- Ph.D (Uk)
- Insurance Law
- Contract Law (Negotiating, Drafting And Reviewing International Commercial Contracts)
- Arbitration/Mediation/Dispute Resolution
- Air Law, Marine Law, Commercial Law
- International Business/Trade Law
- Legal Research & Writing
- Commercial Law
- International Trade Law
- Transport Law
- Carriage Of Goods By Sea
- Insurance Law.
- Eman Naboush, ‘The Meaning of 'Bodily Injury' in Air Passenger Litigation’ (2014) 39 Annals of Air and Space Law 39.
- E Naboush 'International Rules of the Carriage by Sea and the Carriage by Air' A textbook in association with Professor Farouk Abou Al Shamat and Professor Moussa K Mitry, Damascus University Publications, 2013-2014.
- E Naboush ‘Brokerage, What is it and What are the Duties and Rights of the Broker’ the Arabic Encyclopedia/ the Legal Section (2010).
- E Naboush 'Bank Guarantee, its features and scope' the Arabic Encyclopedia/ the Legal Section (2010).
- E Naboush ‘A Guide to the Principles in the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act 2003’. This guide is to be used by the Citizen Advocates working with the Equal Say-Greater Glasgow and every one interested in this Act (2006).