- University Malaya (Malaysia) 2008 Doctor Of Philosophy ( Science Of Coaching)
- King Saud University (K.S.A) 2003
- Master In Sport Movements Sultan Qaboos University (Sultanate Of Oman)
- 1997 Bachelor In Physical Education
- Methods Of Teaching Physical Education
- Exercise Physiology
- Training Principles And Science Of Coaching
- Physical Fitness
- Physiological Fitness Components
- Physical Activites
- Al-shamli,A., Al Anazi,H.M ., Shawqi, M .(2012) Sport mass media influence on promoting sports in order to improve public health. Current Research Journal of Social Sciences. 4(2) : 153-158
- Al Anazi,H.M., Al-Shamli, A.(2011) Sensation seeking and delinquency among Saudi adolescents. European Journal of Social Sciences. 21(2):256-286.
- Khoo,S. Al-Shamli,A.(2010). Leisure-time physical activity and physical fitness of male adolescents in Oman. Asia-Pacific Journal of Public Health.1-8
- Al-Shamli, A.(2010). The impact of Omani physical education curriculum on physical fitness. Current Research Journal of Social Sciences. 2(4):220-225.
- Al-Shamli, A. (2010). Physical Activity and Physiological Fitness Status of 10th Grade Male Students in Al-Dhahirah Region, Sultanate of Oman. Current Research Journal of Social Sciences. 2(2): 99-109. http://www.maxwellsci.com/print/crjss/v2-99-109.pdf