- Masters in Computer Applications from Madras University, India
- Bachelors in Physics from Mahatma Gandhi University, India.
- Pursuing Research Study at in the field of Personalized E-learning Architectures from India
- Information Systems
- Advanced Database Systems
- Human Computer Interaction
- Computer Graphics,Algorithms & Data Structures
- Fundamentals Of Programming
- Discrete Mathematics
- Relational Database Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Simulation And Modelling
- Design of algorithms and frameworks for recommender systems
- personalized e-learning
- design of prototypes for web-based learning environments
- collaborative frameworks and problems in content extraction in Content Management Systems
- Plagiarism detection using information technology tools
- Personalized E-Learning Architectures
- Lo Repository Structures
- Semantic Web,Web Search Technologies
- Lakshmi Sunil Prakash, Dinesh Kumar Saini, Hemant Gaur Review of Recommender systems for Learning Management Systems,The 2nd International Conference on Applied Information and Communications Technology, ICAICT April, 2014.
- Lakshmi Sunil, and Dinesh K Saini “Design of a Recommender System for Web Based Learning”, Proceedings of The World Congress on Engineering 2013, pp363-368
- Prakash, L.S.; Saini, D.K., "E-assessment for e-learning," Engineering Education: Innovative Practices and Future Trends (AICERA), 2012 IEEE International Conference ,pp.1,6, 19-21 July 2012
- Lakshmi Sunil, Papiya Giri ,”Testing Web Services for academic environment with Robust Security Approach Proceedings of 2011 International Conference on Future Information Technology - ICFIT 20, SingaporePublished in Volume 13 of International Proceedings of Computer Science and Information Technology (ISSN: 2010-460X).
- Lakshmi Sunil Prakash, N.S.Kutti, ASM Sajeev “Review of Challenges in Content Extraction in Web Based Peronalized Learning Content Management Systems” Proceedings of the IIWAS, ERPAS Conference, Paris, 2010, November 8-10th, Paris, France. ACM 978-1-4503-0421-4/
- Dinesh Kumar Saini and Lakshmi Sunil Prakash, “Nature Inspired Recommender Algorithms for Collaborative Web based Learning Environments”, International Journal of Computer Applications 114(14): 16-22, March 2015. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA
- Dinesh Kumar Saini and Lakshmi Sunil Prakash, “Plagiarism Detection in Web based Learning Management Systems and Intellectual Property Rights in the Academic Environment”, International Journal of Computer Applications 57(14):6-11, November 2012. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA.