- Ph.D. Accounting
- M Sc. (Cost Accounting)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- ASCA .Arab Society of Certified Accountants,1996
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Accounting for Islamic Finance
- Islamic transaction
- Financial Management
- Islamic Banking
- Accounting Education
- Cost and Managerial Accounting
- Social Responsibility Accounting
- Islamic Banking and Accounting for Islamic Finance.
- Alani, F. S.,Yaacob, H. (2013).A Study on Takaful and Conventional Insurance Preferences: The Case of Brunei. International Journal of Business and Social Science.
- Alani, F. S.,Yaacob, H, Hamdan, M. (2013). The Use and Efficiency of Financial Analysis Tools in Islamic Banking: Some Evidence from Kuwait. International Journal of Business and Management.
- Alani, F.S. (2012).The impact of 9/11 incident on Islamic Finance growth: Perceptions towards Islamic Finance in Brunei. Science Series Data Report. 4(12)
- Alani, F. S.,Yaacob, H. (2012). Traditional Banks Conversion Motivation into Islamic Banks: Evidence from the Middle East. International Business Research, 5(12), p83.
- Alani, F. S.,Alani, H. K. (2012).The Role of Islamic Ethics in Accounting Environment. IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSRJBM), 2(1), P26.
- Yaacob, H., Alani, F. (2011, November). Pelaburan Dana Zakat: SatuKajianPermulaan (Investment of Zakat Fund: An Exploratory Study).