- Ph.D (Management Information Systems) University Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- MBA (MIS) University Science Malaysia (USM)
- B.Com. (Business) Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
- ERP System
- Knowledge Management System
- Supply Chain Management
- My research agenda is focuses on Information Systems, particularly on the use of ERP system at the higher education sector.
- Shatat, A.S (2015). Critical Success Factors in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System Implementation Stages: An Exploratory Study in Oman. EJISE.
- Shatat, A.S &Udin, Z.M.(2013). Factors affecting ERP system effectiveness in post-implementation stage within Malaysian manufacturing companies. Int. J. Business Information Systems, Vol. 14, No. 3, 2013.
- Shatat, .S &Udin, Z.M.(2012). The Relationship between ERP System’s Functionality and Supply Chain Management Performance in Malaysian Manufacturing Companies.Journal of Enterprise Information Management, Vol. 25 Iss: 6 pp. 576 – 604. Emerald Article.
- Subramoniam, S. & Shatat, A.S (2010). Survey Based Usability Analysis on an In-House Hospital Information System. Journal of Information Technology and Economic Development 1