- B. Sc. (Honors)
- M. Sc.
- PhD (Sudan)
- Marketing Courses
- Small Business Management
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Human Resource management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Gulf Business Environment
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Marketing Strategies
- Business Environment and Globalization.
- Bakheet, A., Hassan, “Developing and Using National Human Resources In Implementing Successive Development Plans and Realizing the Omanization Policy”, Proceedings of the 2nd Gulf Research Meeting 2011, Cambridge, UK, July 6-9, 2011.
- Bakheet, A., Hassan; “Consumer Protection: Theory and Practice with emphasis on Money Transfer Services”; a paper presented to the Oman Association for Consumer Protection Symposium on: Reducing Money Transfer Expenses, held in Sohar Crown Plaza, March 17th 2012.
- Thresi Varghese and Bakheet, A., H, “Attitudes towards Entrepreneurship among Young People in Oman”, Proceedings of the 17th International Business Research Conference June, (7-8), 2012, Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada.
- Bilal, A., Zarouq & Bakheet, A., Hassan, “The Impact of International Financial Crisis on the Efficiency of Omani Banks’ Performance: an Empirical Study”, Proceedings of Eurasia Business and Economics Society (EBES), 2012 Conference – Warsaw, Poland, Nov 1-3, 2012.
- . Bakheet, A. Hassan and Varghese T., “Factors Affecting Entrepreneurial attitudes and Intentions of Omani University Students: an Empirical Study” International Conference on Business Management 2013, Omani Economy & Globalization: Emerging Modernization & Benchmarking, 17-18 April 2013, Dhofar University, Salalah, Oman