- Msc Information Technology
- Post Graduated (Higher Studies) In Computer Science, 1991, Alexandria University, Egypt.
- B.Sc Communications And Information, 1989, Alexandria University, Egypt.
- I Grew Up To Think And Believe That The Best Way To Help A Person To Successfully Model And Shape His/Her Future Is To Help Him Succeed. This Success Involves Developing An Excellent Rapport With Him Through Effective Teaching. This Philosophy Has, In Fact, Dominated My Personality Such That I View Teaching More As My Life-Style Rather Than Just A Job. I Understand Teaching As A Touch Of The Future. I Have Very Great Interest In Teaching Because I View Teaching As An Investment For The Benefit Of Humankind. My Current Teaching Interests Focus Principally On: Teaching Information Technology For The University Level With Teaching IC3 Course.
- My research focuses on the new updates of technology and methodology of teaching particularly for the universities students and for the teaching Professionalism.