|Each faculty appoints an academic counselor who liaises between the faculty and the students regarding all academic issues from the start of the enrollment till after graduation.
The duties of the counselor involve:
• Assisting the students in choosing the programmes that are appropriate for their abilities and aptitudes.
• Solving any academic problem that a student may face.
• Coordinating with the dean of the faculty regarding timetables, attendance and other problems.
• Coordinating with the counseling centres and vocational centres to provide the students with the best service possible.
• Studying exam results and analyzing pass and fail rates of the faculty.
• Conducting activities and programmes jointly with the local community organisations to enhance the abilities and talents of the students.
• Forming students’ councils and groups that reveal special talents and abilities that are eventually enhanced and developed.